Minerals, Iron and Steel Department and Fertilizers
Thanks to its experienced and high qualified personnel, our Company can perform inspection services on finished and semi-finished steel products, coal and petroleum coke, as well as solid chemical fertilizers. Furthermore, our Company can offer quality control and analysis through external UNI CEI ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratories.
Our inspection services include, according to clients’ requests:
- Compartments (holds, containers, etc.) preliminary inspection to check their integrity and suitability for cargo loading and transport
- Sealing and unsealing of the compartments
- Visual inspection to ensure the quality of the goods during loading and unloading operations both on vessels and on other means of transport (trucks, rail wagons)
- Quality and Quantity controls and certifications
- Quantity control on board of vessels by means of draft survey reports
- Quantity control during loading and unloading through weight controls at customs scales
- Monitoring of cargo temperature during loading and unloading and regularly in the storage area
- Consignment appraisal to ascertain any damage and issue of technical report in case of cargo deterioration
- Monitoring during cargo stowage and lashing operations and assistance during loading
- Stock inventories
Main areas, sectors and places of intervention:
- Means of transport: vessels, trucks, rail wagons, containers etc.
- Ports, inland terminals, steel mills, warehouses, service areas, etc.